Longer than E-Z Track® Remote Turnout – Right, the #6 Turnout – Left allows for smoother transitions between tracks during switching operations. It also accommodates locomotives and rolling stock with longer wheel bases.
- Turnout which allows for smoother transitions between tracks during switching operations.
- Electrically gapped to meet the DCC specifications of the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA).
- Nickel silver rails.
- Molded gray roadbed and black ties.
- Assembles quickly without nails, screws, or special tools.
- Snaps-together and stays together on floors, tables and carpets.
- One left turnout.
- One 2.25″ straight track.
- One direction switch.
- Hook-up wires.
- Scale: HO 1/87.
- Suitable for Ages 14 and Older.
Note: All analog turnouts (non-DCC) require 16V AC or DC accessory power supply for operation.