Since their original construction in 1926, the 14 locomotives in the class went through several re-buildings, including changing the driver size from 73 inches to 80 inches, conversion from coal to oil firing, having the two sand domes replaced by one larger one and changing out the Elesco Feedwater Heater in favor of a more efficient Worthington system.
We also have the same loco in different road numbers. See our Ebay Store.
– NEW Paragon3 Sound & Operation System FEATURING ROLLING THUNDERTM with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
– Synchronized Puffing Smoke with each Chuff
– Variable Puffing Smoke Intensity and Timing
– Locomotive Composition: ABS Body with Die Cast Chassis
– Tender Composition: ABS Body with Die Cast Chassis
– Couplers: (2) Operating Kadee or Compatible
– Compatible Tracks: Code 83 and 100 Rail
– Equipped with Traction Tires
– Minimum Operating Radius: 22 in or greater
– Three separate interchangeable smoke stacks