Digitrax PM42 Quad Power Manager Circuit Breaker
12 in stock (can be backordered)
PM42 Quad Power Manager
Get the benefits of short circuit management and auto reversing without adding more boosters!
PM42 Quad Power Manager lets you use a single booster and divide its output into 4 power sub-districts for automatic reversing or to improve operation by preempting booster shutdown when a short circuit is detected by the PM42.
If you want to improve operation but don’t need the added power (or expense) of adding a booster, the PM42 is the right answer for you.
Each PM42 can run 4 sub-districts off a single booster in any combination of regular sub-districts and auto reversing sub-districts.
- Cost effective power management for 4 power sub-districts
- Short circuit management or auto-reversing for each sub-district
- Increases layout reliability by preempting booster shutdown, minimizes downtime by automatically restarting once a short is cleared.
- User selectable short circuit detection sensitivity to optimize operation with other layout equipment
- Auto-Reversing manages polarity mismatches on reversing track sections
- Auto-Reversing is automatic, no need for toggle switches or additional boosters
- PM42 connects to LocoNet to transmit information to your system
- No locomotive wiring modifications needed
Note: External power supply is needed. PS14 (sold separately) or equivalent is recommended.
Digitrax gives a one year “No Worries”Warranty against manufacturing defects and accidental customer damage
on all Digitrax command stations, boosters, throttles, decoders, power supplies and layout control devices.
That’s it! A simple, straightforward warranty with no tricky language!